Dear me, it rained and it rained and it rained today!
Never mind, I watched Mummy doing lot of cooking, then I had some books and then Daddy took me for a walk in the pushchair round to the corner shop and the Garden Centre.
When I came back I was asleep, but after waking up I had more books and Mummy and Daddy got very excited because I pointed to the tractor in my book and said the word over an over...it sounded a bit like "dacdor'. I think I will be starting to talk before long as I'm very vocal and am trying to say words all the time.
I watched the birds on the feeder in the back garden and Daddy took me for a walk and play outside. It was raining so we were quite wet when we came in.
 |
| I point at things in my books and make animal noises |
 |
| I stayed still enough while watching the birds so that Daddy could take a shot on his manual focus 100mm lens at f2...that's a wide aperture! |
 |
| Its about time my favourite mealtime playmates appeared on my blog. Elephant and Piggy Baby Wheels. |
 |
| Mummy made some yum cake and I ate a big piece as well of lots of fruit and other snacks today. |
 |
| I don't like getting sticky or dirty hands so call out until I get them wiped. |
No comments:
Post a Comment